Best Lobster Salad Tarts Recipe You Should Try – Salads are great for people who are trying to lose weight because they can be eaten in large quantities without causing weight gain. Salads are also a very effective way of getting a lot of vegetables into your diet, which is important because vegetables contain so many nutrients that are vital for good health and wellbeing.
Salads can be enjoyed at any time of the day and as a main dish, side dish or starter. They’re also really easy to make and you can make them using lots of different ingredients, making it easy to maintain healthy eating habits even when you get busy.
So next time you’re thinking about what to have for lunch or dinner, why not choose a salad instead? Especially you can try this Lobster Salad Tarts Recipe
About Lobster Salad Tarts Recipe
These filo pastry shells are filled with fresh lobster meat, flavoured with lime juice, ginger, chilli and peanut oil.
- 25m prep
- 08m cook
- 8 servings
- 8 sheets filo pastry
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp ginger, finely grated
- 100g salad mix
- Olive oil spray
- 2 western rock lobsters cooked, still in shells
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Lightly grease 8 holes of 2 Texas muffin tins. Layout filo pastry on a work bench and cover with a clean, dry tea towel then a clean damp tea towel.
- Take one sheet of pastry, keeping others covered and lightly spray with oil. Repeat with 3 more sheets to make a stack of four, spraying each with oil.
- Using an upturned bowl or saucer as a guide, cut 4cm x 13cm rounds from pastry stack. Carefully ease 1 round into each of 4 greased muffin tin holes.
- Repeat with remaining pastry to make 4 shells. Bake about 8 mins until lightly golden.
- Cool slightly then lift shells from tins and cool on wire racks.
- Pull the tails from lobsters. Cut along the underside then prise open and remove the tail meat. Cut into thin slices.
- When ready to serve, place peanut oil, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and ginger in small jar. Put lid on and shake to combine. Cut or tear lettuce into smaller pieces and place into large bowl.
- Toss with 3/4 of dressing. Divide the salad between the 8 pastry cups and top with slices of lobster meat. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Recipe may contain sulphites, gluten, wheat, tree nut and groundnut.
So, do you find Lobster Salad Tarts Recipe interesting? If you do, please check our other salad recipe.
If you have any recipe ideas and love to share them with us, feel free to contact us and send them with a photo of the food. Don’t forget to share your story about the food too. We will enjoy hearing about that.